FlexDrive from Adrian Flux Insurance

HCOC's recommended insurer - the best in the business!
DAN@ADRIAN FLUX
Still not sure I like it
Coupe: Non-Coupe
Has thanked: 0

FlexDrive from Adrian Flux Insurance

Post by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX »

Hi guys and girls,

Hope you don’t mind a new thread. Adrian Flux Insurance now offer a new extra benefit which is available to add to a policy called FlexDrive. In short, if you have the ‘Driving other cars’ extension on your policy, which will only give you cover against third party risks, this ‘top-up’ policy will increase the cover to a comprehensive level giving up to £20,000 worth of cover for the car you are driving.

I'm not trying to give it the hard sell here - I just thought with it being unique as far as I know in the market, it was worth talking about.

It does have some restrictions; you must already have the driving other cars third party only benefit on your policy (this doesn't buy you the extension), the car must be insured, not belong to you, or be registered at your address. It can only be added to an Adrian Flux insurance policy.

The policy is perfect for someone who has friends or relatives who are ‘in to’ their cars like you and I. Using someone else’s car with just third party cover is always a bit awkward, especially if something happens!

It won’t suit everyone I know, but for people like you and I who love their cars, it could be very handy. At £24.99 a year it’s very reasonably priced.

Cheers,
Dan

JoshH
It's good here ain't it?
Engine: 1.5

Re: FlexDrive from Adrian Flux Insurance

Post by JoshH »

Hey Dan, I had a question on your insurance policies, age etc. I'm 18 and will be 18 when my renewal comes up next january, got the 1.6 now and paying a bomb...£1800 (expected because of my age and experience). When i come to renew I will probably be looking to move up to the 2.0 SIII. I know chris knott etc have age related restrictions, will this year's experience in the coupe (Not talking about NCD) have a positive impact on my future policy and am I old enough to qualify for your underwriters? Cheers mate.
Area 2 Representative AKA (That inappropriate guy)
racy lady wrote:I can vouch that this is the back of our house.... And his erections are nothing to write home about!!! :laughing-rollingyellow:
DAN@ADRIAN FLUX
Still not sure I like it

Re: FlexDrive from Adrian Flux Insurance

Post by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX »

Hi,

Thanks for the message.

Having the 1 year NCD and a years experience is obviously going to be beneficial.

We don't have any set age restrictions, however as an insurance broker it is a case of taking your details and referring to our insurers to see who can offer the most competitive premium.

If you want to PM me nearer the time we can take a look into what we can do to help.

Kind regards,
Dan.